Thursday, April 19, 2012

I might have said, “Come on over here and love me” when drunk, am stark raving sober now and I say “come on over here and love me”




I want to give you the kind of pleasure that will render you helpless, how intoxicating it is be at the receiving end of this torrential desire…your body is magnificent. A temple, they say…and am ready to pray.

Your eyes, those dark hollows they pull me in and I dive right through forgetting to come up for air. Those dark irises are perfect companion to your bronze skin, the dark tumble of your hair. I love your mouth, plum, breaking in to a contagious rapture of laughter. Your nose haughty and bold, poised to look down on somebody.

Your neck, taut, angular, muscular, smooth and oh so serious. I love how your collar bones make hallows and respond to the calling and the graze of an encircling thumb.

I love your hands. The elegant fan of your fingers,  squared claws. The veins of strength they hold you as you hold me. To have your palms sweep through the thick of my hair, grip, clench and tug. To have your fingers comb through the untamed wild of my locks.

I will paint your shoulder blades with my tongue, linger at the curve, and kiss the spread of your forehead, cup your face in my palms. let me stay right where we are. Move nothing, not a muscle. Not a moment. There is no shame in our stillness.

No comments:

Post a Comment