Monday, March 26, 2012

letters



     My dearest you, do you know I have thought of this moment for the longest time. This very thought was planted way back, much before you knew what it means to kiss a girl. The need to simply hold your hand, to touch your skin, to taste you with my tongue…one can’t want something and do nothing.  It was that curious feeling when you miss someone you’ve never met. How would you explain that? How do you explain the corner of my mind that you have occupied for the past 20 odd years? That need within to rip off all logic and make passionate sense to this thought, the idea that your world and mine would ever collide, make contact even… the lure to attempt on a probability to make our worlds meet was an equivalent to sending star ships to space. To see you move, to be around you, within an arm’s reach. Do you know how much all of this means?
      I wouldn’t want to put a name to this emotion, it’s not hurricane like or rain even…its that faint drizzle on a hot day and all one wants to do is lie on the couch wrap my arms around you and sleep or perhaps just ask “may I kiss you now?”

No comments:

Post a Comment